The plumbing challenges of commercial properties
When you mention plumbing, many people think of blocked drains and clogged toilets. While those things are important elements of what we do, plumbing – especially in a commercial setting – is much more involved than that.
At AK Solutions, our plumbing experts take many things into account for our commercial customers, including the following:
- While a typical residence’s plumbing is designed to handle just a few people, commercial plumbing has a much higher demand. This calls for specialized equipment and training, and superior plumbing skill
- Commercial plumbing regulations are stricter and more involved than residential regulations.
- The regulations and inspection requirements differ from one industry to the next. For example, the food services industry has one set of requirements, while hospitals have another.
What plumbing services do we offer?
We offer a full range of plumbing services for our commercial customers, including the following:
- Emergency services, such as the repair of burst pipes and the replacement of broken water heaters
- Installation, testing and repair of backflow prevention devices
- Installation, inspection and maintenance of drains, fixtures and boilers
- Installation and maintenance of kitchen and washroom plumbing
- Regularly scheduled plumbing inspections that address the specific requirements of your industry
Why choose us?
AK Solutions hires only the most experienced and highly trained plumbers. We can help you demystify the maze of plumbing regulations, and we will help keep you up to code, no matter what industry you are in. Whether your commercial facility is a hospital, a restaurant, a community centre or an office building, we will keep your plumbing working safely and efficiently.
For more information about our commercial plumbing services, call us today and ask for an assessment.